Best real estate agency 2022: Coldwell Banker Kappel Gateway
Coldwell Banker Kappel Gateway represents the merger of two long-standing local real estate companies – Kappel & Kappel and Gateway companies – with national powerhouse Coldwell Banker.
Realtor Rose Marie “Roe” Deadrich is emblematic of the global real estate operation. Deadrich says the basis of his real estate work is referral-based.
“As a native of Solano County, I understand the historic changes and growth our county has experienced in the housing industry, allowing me to provide a level of expertise to all who call Solano,” Deadrich said.
“Being a permanent resident of Solano County has allowed me to be an agent for generations of first-time buyers, up-and-coming sellers and buyers, sellers moving to retire – in addition to many clients looking to increase their investment portfolio for themselves and their family’s future,” says Deadrich.
Deadrich has extensive experience in probate and trust situations to help through the toughest times in his clients’ lives.
Coldwell Banker Kappel Gateway owes its success – to include its selection by Daily Republic readers as the top real estate agency in the 2022 Readers’ Choice survey – in large part to the ability of its real estate agents to build lasting relationships with customers, says Deadrich.
Finalists: Century 21, Country Estates
Coldwell Banker Kappel Footbridge
• In Fairfield: 5071 Business Center Drive, Suite 1; Phone: 707-864-0205
• In Fairfield: 2420 Martin Road, Suite 100; Phone: 707-422-1725
• In Vacaville: 750 Mason St. Suite 101; Phone: 707-372-3599
• In Vacaville: 355 Main Street; Phone: 707-446-0600
• In Dixon: 1140 Pitt School Road, Suite A; Phone: 707-678-4663
• Website: https://www.coldwellbanker.com/coldwell-banker-kappel-gateway-realty-11519c