Global Real Estate Agency and Brokerage Market Report 2022
DUBLIN, March 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Real Estate Agency and Brokerage Market Report 2022 by Type, Mode, Property Type” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This report provides strategists, marketers, and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global real estate agency and brokerage market emerging from the COVID-19 lockdown.
Reasons to buy
- Get a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive market report available covering over 50 geographies.
- Understand how the market is affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus diminishes.
- Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform your competition using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research.
- Benchmark performance against leading competitors.
- Use relationships between key data sets for better strategy.
- Suitable to support your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for real estate agency and brokerage? What is the relationship between the market and the overall economy, demographics and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market in the future? The global Real Estate Agency and Brokerage market report answers all these questions and more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces historical and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market in the context of the broader real estate agency and brokerage market and compares it to other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size (in billions of dollars) covering both the historical market growth, the impact of the COVID-19 virus and the forecast of its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down the market into sub-markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the market size by geography and compares their historical and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, major developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares and a description of the major companies. The main financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyzes the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The real estate agency and brokerage market section of the report provides context. It compares the real estate agency and brokerage market with other segments of the real estate market by size and growth, historical and forecast. It analyzes the proportion of GDP, expenditure per capita, the comparison of indicators of real estate agency and brokerage.
Major companies in the real estate agency and brokerage market include Realogy Holdings Corp., Mitsui Fudosan Co. Ltd., Berkshire Hathaway Inc., CBRE Group, FirstService Corporation, Sekisui House, Savills plc, Jones Lang LaSalle Inc., Colliers International and Shimizu. Society.
The global real estate agency and brokerage market is expected to grow from $1221.82 billion in 2021 for $1344.45 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.0%. The growth is mainly due to companies reorganizing their operations and recovering from the impact of COVID-19, which had previously led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working and the closure of business activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market should reach $1912.99 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 9.2%.
The real estate agency and brokerage services market includes sales of real estate and brokerage services by entities (organizations, sole proprietorships and partnerships) that act as agents and/or brokers for real estate activities.
The main types of real estate agencies and brokerages are residential building and housing brokers, non-residential building brokers, mini-warehouse and self-storage unit brokers and other brokers. A real estate broker is a licensed real estate broker who has completed their education and obtained a local real estate broker’s license. The different modes include online, offline and involve different types of properties such as fully furnished, semi-furnished, unfurnished.
Economic growth and a rapidly growing urban population are expected to increase the demand for residential and commercial building brokers over the forecast period. With the growing number of rural residents migrating to cities, there is a growing demand for access to affordable housing and commercial space. This presents real estate service providers with a significant opportunity to improve housing, retail and other business services. Globally, about 60% of urban settlements remained to be built. According to the World Bank, the urban population of South Asia is expected to grow by 250 million by 2031. This rapid urbanization is expected to drive the demand for real estate agencies and brokers and advance the real estate agency and brokerage market.
The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak has acted as a massive constraint on the real estate agency and brokerage market in 2020 as the need for the services offered by these establishments has diminished due to lockdowns imposed by governments around the world. whole world. COVID-19 is an infectious disease with flu-like symptoms including fever, cough and difficulty breathing. The virus was first identified in 2019 in Wuhan, Hubei province of the People’s Republic of China and spread globally, including Western Europe, North America and Asia. Measures taken by national governments to contain transmission have led to a decline in economic activity as countries enter a state of ‘lockdown’ and the outbreak has negatively impacted businesses throughout 2020 and into ‘ in 2021. However, the real estate agency and brokerage market is expected to recover from the shock throughout the forecast period as it is a ‘black swan’ event and not linked to persistent or fundamental weaknesses in the market or the global economy.
Real estate companies are investing in artificial intelligence applications to perform various functions such as property search, building management and design. Artificial intelligence helps real estate companies find people looking to buy or sell properties, find suitable property based on customer needs, redesign office spaces based on user behavior. According to research conducted by AI technology provider Drooms, around 54% of real estate professionals surveyed are already using artificial intelligence to improve keyword research and 69% believe that AI gives their companies a competitive advantage by enabling rapid document retrieval. For example, REX, a real estate company, analyzes data from third parties such as Google to determine a person’s willingness to buy or sell a home. WeWork, a startup that offers shared workspaces, uses artificial intelligence to design its office spaces. Skyline, an Israeli company’s artificial intelligence platform, recommends properties to real estate investors using data from over 130 sources and considering over 10,000 different property attributes.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the real estate agency and brokerage market in 2021. North America was the second largest region in the real estate agency and brokerage market. The regions covered by the real estate agency and brokerage market are Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
Main topics covered:
2. Structure of the report
3. Characteristics of the real estate agency and brokerage market
3.1. Market definition
3.2. Key segments
4. Real Estate Agency and Brokerage Market Product Analysis
4.1. Featured products/services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development products
5. Real Estate Agency and Brokerage Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply chain
5.3. End customers
6. Information on clients of the real estate agency and brokerage market
6.1. Customer preferences
6.2. End-use market size and growth
7. Real Estate Agency and Brokerage Market Trends and Strategies
8. Impact of COVID-19 on real estate agencies and brokerage
9. Real Estate Agency and Brokerage Market Size and Growth
9.1. Market size
9.2. Historical Market Growth, Value (Billions of dollars)
9.2.1. Market Drivers
9.2.2. Market Constraints
9.3. Market growth forecast, value (in billions of dollars)
9.3.1. Market Drivers
9.3.2. Market Constraints
10. Real Estate Agency and Brokerage Market Regional Analysis
10.1. Global real estate agency and brokerage market, 2021, by region, value (USD billion)
10.2. Global real estate agency and brokerage market, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, historical and forecast, by region
10.3. Global Real Estate Agency and Brokerage Market, Growth and Market Share Comparison, by Region
11. Real Estate Agency and Brokerage Market Segmentation
11.1. Global real estate agency and brokerage market, segmentation by type, history and forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, billion dollars
11.2. Global real estate agency and brokerage market, segmentation by mode, history and forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, billion dollars
11.3. Global real estate agency and brokerage market, segmentation by property type, history and forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, billion dollars
12. Real Estate Agency and Brokerage Market Metrics
12.1. Real Estate Agency and Brokerage Market Size, Percentage of GDP, 2016-2026F, Global
12.2. Average Per Capita Spending in the Real Estate Agency and Brokerage Market, 2016-2026F, Global
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lso6yc
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets